About OnePoint Solutions
OnePoint Solutions, LLC was founded in 2008, with the goal of leveraging our extensive relocation experience to build and license a technology platform that would address the unique needs of companies offering lump-sum relocation programs.
In 2012, we launched our own, innovative OnePoint Advantage program, focusing exclusively on lump sum relocation service assistance and employee-wide discount programs. With a proven track record and verifiable data, we have perfected a unique approach to serving a neglected and under-served market.
In 2018, we circled back to our roots, and developed MarketPoint, a consulting and technology licensing platform that provides a clear and easy pathway to success for any real estate broker or relocation company seeking to serve the lump sum and affinity market sectors. Yes, this is "coopetition" in its finest form! Learn more...
We continue to serve our corporate clients' relocation and employee benefits programs, and are always improving our methods to better serve them, and their employees.
To create an environment of trust, respect and consideration among our staff, service partners and customers.
To be a reliable resource that creates new pathways to delivering superior service.
What’s Different about OnePoint?
- We are the first company to create a viable program that offers real estate rebates and additional discounts directly to the transferee.
- We only serve clients who offer lump-sum, core flex or direct reimbursement relocation benefits, and employee-wide discount programs.
- Your transferees receive 100% of our attention.
- Our service delivery is high-touch, yet is supported by high-tech.
- We do not up-charge on services performed by our supply chain. You or your transferees receive the entire negotiated discounts and incentives.
- We are not affiliated with one service category or brand, which eliminates any conflict of interest when placing service referrals.
- We are a woman-owned business, certified through the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). This designation helps us support our clients’ diversity supplier initiatives.
Kim Cunningham – Founder and President.
The creative force behind our technology platform serving as the architecture behind the OnePoint Advantage program, Kim is responsible for the strategic direction of the company. Her career spans nearly 20 years, covering many positions and experiences in real estate and relocation.
These experiences have given Kim many valuable skills, all of which are applied today, as she builds better technology, better marketing programs and better processes. Her strengths are: “thinking outside the box”, seeing connections that others miss, and using creative thinking to solve problems. Added to that is her ability to pull it all together, and implement!
Kim graduated from Drexel University with a B.S. in Business Administration, and resides with her husband in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania. She has served on Worldwide Employee Relocation Council planning committees, and has spoken on various topics at national and region relocation conferences.
Certification and Memberships
- Certified by Women Business Enterprise National Council.
- Member of the Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce.
- Member and former Board Member of the Delaware Valley Relocation Council.
- Member of the Society of Human Resource Professionals,